The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Services or parts of Our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Jag-Joyu Travel Solutions LLP.
- TIP (referred to Travel Investment Plan) a membership Plan of Jag-Joyu Travel Solutions LLP.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many Uses.
- Country refers to: India.
- State Gujarat, India.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Jag Joyu, accessible from jagjoyu.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
While using ourservices, Jagjoyu may ask certain personally identifiable information that maybe used to contact or identify you. We collect personal informationsolely for the purpose of business.
While registering as a User/ Agent or as a Member to availJAG JOYU TRAVEL SOLUTIONS LLP’s TIP Membership Plan.JAG JOYU TRAVEL SOLUTIONS LLP collects information about members and prospects at the time when a person first joins as a User/Agent and while a person is a member. The main categories of information we collect relates to a person's general contact information, personal details including spouse/family members details such as name, age, gender, demographic information such aspost code, preferences, interest, professional details, passport details, address, contact information including e-mail address, use of the program, payment details, responses to surveys, Know Your Customer (KYC) documents as mandated by Government authorities and other details, which are usually collected directly from the member.
JAG JOYU TRAVEL SOLUTIONS LLP collects personal information related to bookings and as may berequired for other purposes related to the travel management. Further personal information may be collected in specific instances such as in the event of an incident occurring on site for legal and insurance reasons.
JAG JOYU TRAVEL SOLUTIONS LLP collects information on individuals when they book their travel arrangements, in order to process the transaction and to fulfill booking requests with travel and tourism operators.
JAG JOYU TRAVEL SOLUTIONS LLP also collects general business information related to employees, contractors, shareholders, resort managers and other individuals.
This policy explains the main features of JAG JOYU TRAVEL SOLUTIONS LLP’s use of members and prospectiveinformation and does not outline in detail the use of contractor and employees information.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device, mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of mobile device, mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit Our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
• Flash Cookies: Certain features of Our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on Our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
• Web Beacons: Certain sections of Our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close YourWeb browser.
WeUse both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to Use some of its features. They help to authenticate Users and prevent fraudulent Use of User accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only Use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
• Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
• Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You Use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You Use the Website.
The Company may Use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the Usage of Our Service.
When processing booking: we may use Personal Information including, payment details which includes cardholder name, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, wallet details etc. as shared and allowed to be stored by you. We may also use the information of travellers list as available in or linked with your account. This information is presented to the User at the time of making a booking to enable you to complete your bookings expeditiously.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
To manage Your Account: To manage Your registration as a User of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered User.
For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: By email, telephone call, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
For business transfers: We may Use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service Users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may Use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situation:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the Use of Our Service, to contact You.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other Users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other Users, such information may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside.
With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to Use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Primary Family Member: You must atleast 18 years of age and should take responsibility to regularly pay EMIs of TIP membership plan.
Primary Group Member: You must atleast 16 years of age and should take responsibility to regularly pay EMIs of Yourself and all Members of Your Group.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.